Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And the winner is...


Well, it seems appropriate that I was giving a thank you in appreciation for Leah's art challenge, and that Leah herself would be the winner!
Kestan picked her name first out of the jar this morning. I'm sending Leah this felted necklace.
Be on the lookout as I'll be adding felt necklaces to my Etsy shop by the end of the week! And, I'm extremely excited to announce that registration for my e-course, Inside Out: A Creative Adventure of Self-Discovery opens this Thursday! I will post all about it.

Kestan proceeded to pull out ALL of the names from the jar, so for all of you beautiful women who left comments on the contest post, (Barbara, Ni, Pam Q, Jamee, Juliet, Kim, Julie, Michelle, Suzy, Diane, Leah, and Anairam), I would like to offer each of you a gift as well!

You all will receive $6 off my e-course if you decide to sign-up. That's $33 for 30 days. If you aren't planning to take the course but would like to buy a gift certificate for someone instead, you can use the discount for that. Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I loved all of your responses. Email me directly for details if you are interested in the discount. livefreely@mac.com

On a side note, it's 60 degrees in Kansas on December 1st! We're heading to the park... Happy day to you all.

Your Personal Reflection: Is there someone in your life that you could give a special "thank you" to?


2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I just popped over here from Twitter and what a sweet surprise!! I'm SO excited. Thank you, Shannon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Shannon! How sweet. I will have to look at your course and see what it is all about. I really enjoyed hanging with you this past month. I'm very excited too and good luck with your felt stuff on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!