Thursday, May 20, 2010

Get Inspired

I want to introduce you to some more of my friends!  Stephinie makes these awesome linen sling bags for mommies and your little explorers.  You must check out her Etsy shop and visit her Gypsy Forest blog.  She writes about nature, her kids, creating and shares the yummiest recipes each week.  Mango mint margaritas anyone?  (I guess I'll be making the non-alcoholic version - in case you haven't heard - baby boy number two is due in October!) 



Aimee is truly one unique artist and a super funny woman.  Go take a look at her inspiring creative space and then stop by her Doodleshop for tons of inspiration.  These two doodles are part of her new fabulous magnet collection.  Her art, her wit and her authentic nature always leave me smiling.

Sweet Patricia sent me this beautiful handmade creation as part of our personal card swap.  The back reads "Keep doing what makes your heart happy!"  She's such a delight and shares her journeys of creating and being a mother on her colorful blog.

Your Personal Reflection:  Where do you find inspiration?

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful!
    This makes my heart happy!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh so much inspiration all in one blog :)

    So many ideas to do and make. Looking forward to doing some more making over the summer months now . . .

    Enjoy your non-alcohlic drinks until oct :)

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shannon :) I am so glad you are enjoying the bags... and those margaritas are fabulous sans tequila.... yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!