Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Enjoy a Creative Adventure this Summer!


I'm SO excited to open registration today for the third session of my e-course, 
Inside Out: A Creative Adventure of Self-Discovery. Hundreds of explorers have joined me 
from all over the world and I hope you will, too. (This is the last Inside Out I'll be offering in 
2010 as I'll be on maternity leave this autumn.)
Enrollment fills up quickly, so reserve your spot soon. I can't wait to share this amazing, 
magical, life changing experience with you. Course runs from June 21st - July 16th.

To learn more, click here. To read testimonials from past participants, click here. To 
register, click here. (Gift certificates are available....fabulous Mother's Day idea!)

Your Personal Reflection: Are you ready to start living for yourself, and create the life 
YOU love, from the inside out?

4 comments:

  1. I signed up! Yay! I've been wanting to all year and finally the timing is right for me. I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just updated my sidebar - hopefully will send some traffic your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. erin - so happy it works out for you this summer!!

    aimee - THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for adding me to the clear clutter list! This e course looks interesting - will have to get the timings right at some point... and maternity leave...congratulations! Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!