Friday, April 8, 2011

"Love" for Japan

Trust

Kindness in words creates confidence.  Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.  Kindness in giving creates love.  -Lao Tzu

I am taking a quick break from my April Unplugged challenge (which by the way is hard and I miss you all so much!) to share a new print I have for sale.

100% of the sales for my "Love" print are being donated to help the people of Japan affected by the horrible aftermaths of the recent earthquake and tsunami.

Take a look HERE for more information and make your donation today. You will receive your heart within two weeks.

Thanks for all you do and let's keep sharing, connecting, growing and giving together!

xo, peace and love,
shannon

(My newsletter goes out next week.  Have you signed up?)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful heart just like yours! I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Shannon, this is beautiful! I love that it is optimistic and bright and full of warmth, not sadness or loss. Bless you for raising donations. It is a beautiful painting for a beautiful cause. Every bit helps.

    Love and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!