Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fiber Speaks

Simply put, my yarn cubby has been whispering to me lately. "Hey....pssst....play with me. Make some scarves. Psssst....seriously....get to makin' some scarves. Yo....what are you waiting for? Make some scarves, already."

So today, I stopped ignoring those voices and pulled out a yummy, light yellow, baby alpaca yarn, and found an old felted flower that has inspired an idea for a new scarf.
I've been working on the computer so much more these days as I'm developing my Creative Adventure e-course, so getting my hands on some fiber has been long overdue and it feels amazing.

Your Personal Reflection: Is there a particular project that has been inside your head or heart for a while now? Are you ready to get your hands on it?

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing!