Thursday, February 4, 2010

Inside Out Registration NOW Open!



I am so excited to announce that I'm opening registration for the spring
session of my e-course early, due to the amazing response.

The next session of Inside Out: A Creative Adventure of 
Self-Discovery starts April 5th, 2010. Registration opens today!

To learn more about class details, visit HERE. To learn why I 
created this course, visit HERE.

Feel free to email me with any questions. livefreely@mac.com

Here are just a few lovely, mindful and reflective blog posts written 
by current explorers taking the course: My True Self,  
The Creative Journey, and Affirmations.
Your Personal Reflection: Are you ready to make 2010 the best
year yet?

3 comments:

  1. Shannon,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog and adding me to your 2010 explorers list. I actually don't have facebook or twitter--I'm an old-fashioned bloggin' gal, but I hope to post more about my own personal de-clutter journey AFTER I get my comprehensive exam out of the way later this month. Stay tuned. :) I can't wait to follow others' journeys as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great news Shannon! I am truly happy for you! You deserve it so much!

    Ok now, I have to catch up my e-course! I'm almost two weeks late now! So many things to do for specials b-days! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to hear from you both.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!