Saturday, December 12, 2009

Honoring Abundance

I've been meaning to organize my receipts as part of de-clutter December, and I found that the best way to do this was simply to hand over the job to Kestan.
But seriously, is stuffing my wallet with clutter, and always moving "balancing checkbook" to the bottom of my "to do" list, really a way of honoring my money?

All I know is, I feel less mental clutter when my wallet is organized, when my bank statement is balanced, and when I respect the abundance and wealth in my life.

Your Personal Reflection: What does your wallet look like? Are there small changes you can make today to feel more freedom regarding your finances? What are ways in which you celebrate, honor and respect the abundance and wealth in your life?

1 comment:

  1. I usually clear my wallet out every few months. I can't stand it when it is cluttered with papers. It always feels so good to be organized and caught up!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!