Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Moving Day!

afsl-logo
A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
- Lao Tzu

Well, my friends, the time has come.  My moving day is officially here.  I've been writing in this space since February, 2009.  It has been so good to me.  I've shared a lot.  I've grown up a little.  I've felt vulnerable.  I've made mistakes.  I've cried.  I've celebrated. And I've connected with so many of you from all over the world.  (I feel so blessed.)

I hope you will join me in my new space - A Free Spirit Life.  I will continue to explore creativity, mindful living, personal wellness and mothering with heART.  I am dedicated to creating community that is authentic, sacred and passionate about creating a life we love from the inside out - with one small step at a time.

If you have been following this blog through email, make sure to fill out the "follow by email" form on my new blog. (As you won't be receiving emails anymore from this site.)

Visit my new online communities HERE.
And check out my new February challenge Laugh, Play, Love!

What we call the beginning is often the end.  And to make an end is to make a beginning.  The end is where we start from.
-T.S. Eliot

I'm so excited to share my new home with you - A Free Spirit Life.  And I know that closing this space really is just the beginning of a new adventure on this life journey.



2 comments:

Thanks for sharing!